I provide psychological assessments/evaluations for children, teenagers and adults. There are many reasons why someone might want to engage in a psychological evaluation; below are the most common reasons why my clients contact me for evaluations.
- Learning Disability Assessment
- Helpful in documenting specific learning disabilities, obtaining academic accommodations (i.e. 504 plan), and outlining a student’s unique strengths and areas for growth
- Neuropsychological Testing
- To investigate and determine appropriate accommodations for neuropsychological deficits related to mild traumatic brain injuries.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Testing
- To document ADHD for accommodations in school, work, et cetera, as well as determine if a stimulant medication may be helpful in treating symptoms
- IQ Testing
- To determine giftedness or cognitive disaiblity
- Personality Assessment
- Helpful in deepening understanding of oneself and recognizing behavioral and relational patterns
- Helpful in determining a diagnosis and obtaining specific recommendations for treatment